How much does an in-ground pool cost?
It comes as no surprise that one of the first questions people usually ask is, “How much will my new in-ground pool cost?” The answer to that question is best given in two parts:
- What will it cost to get a new in-ground pool up and running?
- What will be the likely costs involved with owning that pool?
Timing your swimming pool so that you are ready to swim in summer
If you want to be swimming in your new pool in summer then you actually need to be planning the construction of your pool well before things start to warm up. A few of the things that impact on when your pool will be installed include:
- Your design plan
- Obtaining consent
- Your pool builder’s production timeline
- The type of pool you choose
Tips for Pool Buyers
The thing about swimming pools is that once they are in the ground they are there to stay, so the decisions you make at the purchasing stage can affect your overall satisfaction further down the track.
- What is your motivation for buying a pool?
- What is the best way to run/operate your new pool?
Which is Better: Concrete or Fibreglass?
Figuring out what type of pool is going to suit your needs best might seem like a daunting decision at first. In this article we’ll take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of both options to help you in your decision making.
- What are the benefits of a fibreglass pool?
- What are the benefits of a concrete pool?
- Which is better?
How Long Does it Take to Build a Pool?
One common question we get asked is, “How long will it take to build my new pool?” The answer to that question depends on a number of different factors which include, but are not limited to:
- The planning process
- The type of pool
- The time of year